If you have a dream. What do you do to reach it?



June 03, 2010

Don't hand to others your power to be happy!


You, and only you, have power to become your dreams real.
But... it's not about dreams that we talking about now. However about happy. More specifically your happy.

Someway, for some reason. We usually blame other person, or even other issue, for our misfortune.
That's the way we have found to explain why things is not fine. Whatever.You always will got a pretext.
In this way, blaming another person, or thing. You are hand to them power to your happiness.
It's unacceptable. You have to take over about your life. It's a matter of opinion and SELF-LOVE.

What's SELF-LOVE? 
It's a important point. Wherein you love yourself and to be able to trust in your happiness.

First at all. Do you like yourself? Tha most people don't like themselves. It's the big problem.

When you love yourself. You can be happy with the littlest things. You don't need money or even other person. You just need feel like you were the best person of the world.
It can sound a little selfish. but it's real.

We have spending so much time worried about the future, bank account, job, partners, etc. Little things that is making you lose you self-esteem... and therefore your self-love.

Must you asking yourself "How to love myself?"
I'll give you some hints... Pay atention!

♥ Let go the WORRY - It is a horrible way to live a life filled with constant worrying. Worry does not help in any way. It can't, on its own, make things happen. Only wise actions can! So instead of worrying, spend time thinking about what you can do to help in the situation. If the situation is beyond your control,the forget about that. Things will come to be, if they are meant to be.

♥ Trust yourself - Have confidence in your abilities. Know that you have the ability to make important changes for yourself, for as long as you put your heart to it. You can also support yourself by visualizing desired outcomes. Make a list with your abilities.

♥ Forgive yourself - If you have made mistakes in the past that had caused you to feel less worthy, then you need to forgive yourself. All of us make mistakes; so there really is no need to beat yourself up over them. Or if you’ve been carrying around a baggage of emotional hurt because of a childhood trauma, learn to forgive yourself. Don't blame yourself for everything.

♥ Make positives affirmations everyday -  Post affirmations that can help raise your self esteem everyday. For instance, say this to yourself “I love and accept myself completely and unconditionally.” Read your affirmations out loud several times a day.

♥ Always thanks for anything  - Express gratitude for the person that you are. For instance, cultivate an appreciation for your strengths and gifts. Also, feel a sense of gratitude that you are alive and well, and fully capable of making a difference in your life.

♥ Learn to see beauty - When you learn to see beauty in every thing, you will also see beauty in yourself. Hence, stop to smell the flowers. Notice everything. Feel everything. The pink blush of the flowers in your garden, the greenness of the plains, the whisper of the gentle wind, or the myriad hues of an evening sky.

♥ Nurture your dreams -  Why deny yourself your dreams? When you nurture your dreams, you would love the life that you are leading. Every moment that you live is a joy because you are expressing yourself fully.

Above all believe that you can make a difference. So when you get to love yourself you'll be able to love everything and will achieve your happiness.

To help you can read and reflect about this affirmation:



“I am Me. In all the world, there is no one else exactly like me. Everything that comes out of me is authentically mine, because I alone chose it — I own everything about me: my body, my feelings, my mouth, my voice, all my actions, whether they be to others or myself. I own my fantasies, my dreams, my hopes, my fears. I own my triumphs and successes, all my failures and mistakes.


Because I own all of me, I can become intimately acquainted with me. By so doing, I can love me and be friendly with all my parts. I know there are aspects about myself that puzzle me, and other aspects that I do not know — but as long as I am friendly and loving to myself, I can courageously and hopefully look for solutions to the puzzles and ways to find out more about me.
However I look and sound, whatever I say and do, and whatever I think and feel at a given moment in time is authentically me. If later some parts of how I looked, sounded, thought, and felt turn out to be unfitting, I can discard that which is unfitting, keep the rest, and invent something new for that which I discarded. I can see, hear, feel, think, say, and do. I have the tools to survive, to be close to others, to be productive, and to make sense and order out of the world of people and things outside of me.


I own me, and therefore, I can engineer me. I am me, and I am Okay.” 
Denis2005 Virginia Satir quotes (American Psychologist and Educator, 1916-1988)

LOVE YOURSELF!!



                        http://blog.richmond.edu/heroes/

1 comment:

Scott Allison said...

I agree with you 100% that there are some simple steps one can take to improve mental and emotional health. I've found that practicing gratitude is essential. Never underestimate the power of positive thinking!
Thank you for this great post on happiness. I look forward to the next one!